PS4 is an incredible gaming console, however, it’s not without its shortcomings. The console was launched on 15 November 2013, because the unique PS4 has been upgraded to a PS4 slim. The console additionally obtained a mid-cycle improve within the type of the PS4 Professional, which is extra highly effective than the bottom console.
Nonetheless, some points associated to the ability provide remained persistent throughout completely different consoles. Listed here are widespread PS4 points that you simply could be going through.
Effective Ways to Solve “PS4 won’t turn on” Issue?
Following are the best solutions that can help in repair and fixing the ps4 won’t turn on given the error.
Fix “PS4 won’t turn on” issue by reconnecting the power cables
This should be the first solution to be applied as sometimes reconnecting the power cables can easily sort out the problem by resetting the PS4 and removing corruption issues from the gaming console.
- Detach the power cord from your PS4 and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Now, attach the power cables back to your gaming device and press the power button to check if your console is working or not.
Repair and fix “PS4 won’t turn on” issue by inserting a disk into the PS4.
Sometimes, when you insert a disk into your PS4, it can be turned on as the console can detect the inserted disk and start by itself.
- Plugin the power cable to your PS4 console.
- Now, in the disk drive of the PS4, insert a disk. Do not completely insert the disk, keep pushing it slowly to check if the console turns on automatically or not.
- After this, take out the disk and see if this method works to fix your gaming console or not.
Resolve “PS4 won’t turn on” issue by rebuilding the database
If the solutions mentioned above fails, try this one, which works for most of the cases. PS4 comes with a feature that lets you rebuild its database; doing this will clean up the data and resolve everything on the hard drive.
- Attach the gaming controllers to your PS4 console and then connect it to the USB cable.
- Press the power button and hold it till you hear the beeping sound twice. After two beeps, release the button to run your PS4 device in Safe Mode.
- Now, using your controller choose “Rebuild Database”, option 5.
- Wait for some time for the process to be finished.
See for dust in your device to get rid of “PS4 won’t turn on” issue
When the above-mentioned troubleshooting solutions fail, try doing this.
Dust can play a vital role in shutting down your PS4 console; it can hamper your gaming experience. Clearing out the dust inside your device can be a beneficial approach to resolve the issue “PS4 won’t turn on”. There are a couple of hacks you can apply such as blowing in through the vents or disk drive to clean the dust particles accumulated inside or remove the top plate of the console to wipe out the dust etc. after following such approached; you can turn on your console and check if it’s working.